CYCLEOPS FLUID 2 POWER TRAINING KIT
(You save $74.42)
$15.03 (Fixed shipping cost)
FLUID² POWER TRAINING KIT
- New resistance unit clutch knob ratchets for precise roller tightening tension
- Now fits 29er’s
- Adjustable, leveling feet
- New bike clamp design offers more stable, secure bike fit
- Fluid technology provides smooth and seamless progressive resistance
- Widest range of resistance possible for everything from easy spins to low cadence climbing simulations
- Fan flywheel keeps unit cool and resistance stable Included accessories:
- Joule computer
- Speed sensor
- PowerCal powermeter
- Fluid² is the best-selling trainer in the USA.
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels.
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for improved road-like feel.
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better,longer.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- CycleOps VirtualTraining compatible.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...