- Sale Items
- Fall/Winter Programs
- Yoga for Cyclist
- GIFT IDEAS
The Modesto 2 Jacket is designed for safety and performance. Available in a high-vis yellow and with reflective piping and logos for safety during early morning or nighttime rides. Diamond Air fabric has a ripstop construction and is tear resistant. The jacket is also windproof without compromising breathability.
|Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
|Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
|Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms.|
|Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms.|
|MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.