Lunar Series L45T-25
Material: T700 carbon fiber
Rim Weight: 460 * 2 +/- 15g
Hole count: 18/20/24
Rim Finish: UD MATTE
Warranty: 1 year
The procession of Making rims :
1. to measure the carbon fiber
2. machine cutting (For this machine in Fujian only have 2 pcs this machne )
3. Split and combine carbon fiber in advance .For convolving and squeesing carbon firber as rims model
4. when Finishing the rims model need locking the rims model then putting into DHG
5. when rims already molding need drill hole
Going to doing other step, such as washing grind, print the rims, braking size processing and than putting into high temperature baking. After few hour need process the Clincher or tubular detail, washing grind again，
Besides, Applying oil and then send it on high temperature space (PS: for this time is for glossy finishing or Matt finishing ) two different finishing need different temperature and different hours processing .
And After almost 16 hours later rims will be finished. Lunar rims will only can be glossy finishing.