Terms & Conditions
- All notices from 3SIXTY5 Cycling to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to3SIXTY5 Cycling shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to 3SIXTY5 Cycling five (5) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Copyright © 2013-2019 3SIXTY5 Cycling. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice:Copyright © 2013-2019 3SIXTY5 Cycling. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by 3SIXTY5 Cycling. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of 3SIXTY5 Cycling or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. 3SIXTY5 Cycling and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if 3SIXTY5 Cycling believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of 3SIXTY5 Cycling and its subsidiaries.
Shipping & Delivery
- At this time, 3SIXTY5 Cycling ships merchandise to locations within Canada, additionally 3SIXTY5 Cycling ships merchandise to United States of America, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. 3SIXTY5 Cycling is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
All prices are subject to change without notice. The prices shown in this online catalog supersede all previous catalogs. However, we cannot control price increases by our suppliers. We also reserve the right to correct misprints. We will notify you before charging you more than the price shown in this catalog during the online catalog's life.
- Wheels are covered by a one year warranty from the date of purchase for the original owners (proof of purchase required). If a wheel set has not been ridden within 30 days it can be returned to 3SIXTY5 Cycling for a refund less 20% restocking fee of the original purchase price.
Customer is responsible for shipping back to 3SIXTY5 Cycling providing a tracking number.
Refunds will not be given on wheel sets that have been ridden or used. If the wheels have been ridden, then the policy is to repair and replace the wheel should a problem arise.
Returns on unused wheels are accepted at a 20% restocking fee
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. 3SIXTY5 Cycling and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of 3SIXTY5 Cycling shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and 3SIXTY5 Cycling with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and 3SIXTY5 Cycling with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by 3SIXTY5 Cycling. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
Loading... Please wait...